Outer Banks Family Beach Portraits
Welcome to our staff of Corolla Outer Banks’ most experienced Beach Photographers
Outer Banks Family Portraits are a treasured keepsake. Contact us today for yours.
In the 18 years of experience and over 10,000 clients we have had, we know what most of our family portrait clients are looking for. That is why Julie Dreelin’s staff approaches each portrait session from Corolla to Duck Outer Banks with a sense of fun, compassion, professionalism, and patience so that we can portray the love and life of your family. Photographing people requires not only specialized skills in photography techniques, but more importantly, people skills.
An Outer Banks family beach portrait session will secure your memories for a lifetime. All of our family portrait sessions are in a natural, organic setting and have a relaxed, professional atmosphere to bring out the smiles and fun of your family when they are together.
Before each beach portrait session we look at the sunset times, weather, lighting, wind, tides and beach for you so that we get the most out of the environment we are working in. Once you have the peace of mind that all is taken care of, it sets the stage for fun times and personalities to shine for your portrait session with us.
No matter how many families we meet, each and every one is different. We are honored when a family chooses us for their family portrait session, and it shows. To get the best smiles out of your families, we make sure it is fun for kids, grandparents, husbands, teenagers and pets.
Family Beach Photography Pricing:
Julie Dreelin’s Beach Productions photography packages are one price no matter how many people you have. Our session fees are based on the amount of time you are looking for.
20-30 minute Short Session – $400
45 minutes Family Portrait Session – $500
1.5 hour Extended Family Portrait Session – $700 (suggested for larger families whom would also like some documentary shots at the end)
All of our Outer Banks beach portrait sessions include the following:
- Three different session times, 20-30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1.5 hours
- Download of all un-watermarked, high-resolution, digital images with full printing rights.
- Online viewing, ordering and shopping
- Although we do not promise a certain number of images, we always overshoot, so even for the smallest shoot, we provide at least 75 images, going all of the way up to 250 on occasion.
- Posed portraits of the entire family on the sand dune with sea oats and ocean in background if possible
- Posed portraits of different families and all other combinations, i.e. grandparents with grand-kids and all combinations thereof
- The last half of the session includes documentary, natural shots down on the beach. I make suggestions on how to relax with the kids and family for the best shots during this time
You can choose an all posed or all candid session but most of our clients are looking for a little bit of both. Sign up now!