Outer Banks Family Beach Portraits Pricing + Packages
Your Outer Banks vacations most treasured moments captured by the most experienced family beach photography team
My amazingly talented husband, Eric, and I approach each Outer Banks portrait session with a sense of fun, compassion, professionalism, and patience so that we can portray the love and life of your family. We photograph family portraits in Corolla, Duck, Kill Devil Hills, Carova, Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Rodanthe, Avon, and Hatteras Island.
Photographing people requires not only specialized skills in photography techniques, but more importantly, people skills. All of our family portrait sessions are in a natural, organic setting and have a relaxed, professional atmosphere to bring out the smiles and fun of your family when they are together.
No matter how many families we meet, each and every one is different. We are honored when a family chooses us for their family portrait session, and it shows. To get the best smiles out of your families, we make sure it is fun for kids, grandparents, husbands, teenagers and pets.
Family Beach Photography Pricing
Before each beach portrait session we look at the sunset times, weather, lighting, wind, tides and beach for you so that we get the most out of the environment we are working in. Once you have the peace of mind that all is taken care of, it sets the stage for fun times and personalities to shine for your portrait session with us.
20-30 minute Short Session – $400
45 minutes Family Portrait Session – $500
1.5 hour Extended Family Portrait Session – $700 (suggested for larger families larger than 20)
All of our Outer Banks Beach Portrait Sessions Include the Following
- Download of high-resolution, digital images with full printing rights
- Online viewing, ordering and shopping
- Posed portraits of the entire family on the sand dune with sea oats and ocean in background if possible
- Posed portraits of different families and all other combinations, i.e. grandparents with grand-kids and all combinations thereof
- The last half of the session includes documentary, natural shots down on the beach. We make suggestions on how to relax with the kids and family for the best shots during this time
-You can choose an all posed or all candid session but most of our clients are looking for a little bit of both-